Eliminate endurance barriers
- Eliminates “heavy legs”
- Prolongs endurance
- Fights everyday fatigue
Anti-Fatigue Caps is truly a “there’s nothing else like it anywhere” supplement, one that greatly extends endurance by effectively neutralizing the fatigue-causing effects of ammonia build-up, often referred to as “the endurance athlete’s worst enemy.” Three well-known ammonia-scavenging compounds make up this unique formula, helping to prevent the dreaded “heavy” legs sensation and extend energy output.
HOW TO USE
- 2-4 capsules one hour prior to training. This would provide an initial dose of 500-1000 mg magnesium/potassium aspartate, and 480-960 mg of OKG, an excellent dose at the onset of an endurance workout or race.
- An additional 1-2 capsules each hour, at the two-hour mark and beyond, during extended endurance sessions is also suggested.
- Potassium/Magnesium Aspartate – This compound is comprised of potassium and magnesium chelated (aka “bonded”) to the amino acid aspartic acid. It often used for alleviating general fatigue and is sometimes involved in treatment regimens for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- L-Citrulline – This amino acid is found in foods such as watermelon, onions, and garlic. L-citrulline assists in the removal of ammonia in the muscles and liver. Like aspartic acid, it is beneficial in alleviating fatigue.
- OKG (Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) – A combination of the amino acid L-ornithine and the compound alpha-ketoglutarate. OKG provides a readily available, non-ammonia-producing source of glutamine in the body. Both L-ornithine and alpha-ketoglutarate act as ammonia scavengers in the body.
- Beet Juice Powder – While the primary function of this ingredient is coloring the capsules to easily differentiate them from similar-looking capsules such as Endurolytes, beetroot powder also boosts ‘NO’ levels.
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 22.5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Potassium Magnesium Aspartate||1000mg||†|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)||100mg||12%|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||140mg||2%|
|OKG (Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate)||700mg||†|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Beet Juice Powder, Stabilized Rice Bran, Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.