Probiotics for improved performance
- Helps improve intestinal well-being
- Helps in the reduction of ammonia levels and effects of fatigue
- Increases nutrient absorption
- Probiotics for improved performance
Containing substantial amounts of five potent strains of healthy bacteria, Digest Caps helps maintain a healthy digestive system by tilting the balance of intestinal flora in favour of the “good guys.” Daily use of Digest Caps helps ward off the negative impact to the digestive system that occurs from infections, poor diet, stress, antibiotics, overuse of NSAIDs, and more.
HOW TO USE
- Take 1–2 capsules daily with midday or evening meal.
- Each capsule contains 450 mg of active probiotics.
- Essential to use after taking antibiotics and or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory products.
- A healthy balance of intestinal flora helps prevent the ammonia produced by the digestion of protein-containing foods. This balance may help alleviate ammonia-producing fatigue.
- Plantarum – A healthy bacteria commonly found in fermented products including sauerkraut, pickles, and brined olives, among others.
- Acidophilus DDS-1 – A strain of the probiotic L. acidophilus, considered to be of the highest quality, potency, and stability.
- Casei – A beneficial bacteria found naturally in the mouth and intestines of human beings.
- Bifidum and B. Longum – Two bacterial strains found within the human body, they are first introduced at birth through breast-feeding.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Proprietary Blend: L. plantarum, L. acidophilus DDS-1, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus casei||450mg||†|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour (Oryza Sativa), Rice Concentrate (Oryza Sativa), Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water).
This product may contain dairy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.